Part of every PCOS Foundation event experience is raising funds to help women and adolescent girls manage their PCOS. Become a powerful part of their need for information and resources to help them live happier healthier lives. When you give others a chance to make a donation, you’re empowering them to do something bold and admirable. Begin your own fundraising campaign and share with others the power of what a donation can do to help. Happy fundraising!
Team and individuals have the option to help the PCOS Foundation further its mission of awareness and education by fundraising. Individuals can collect donations in two ways:
1. Online through your team’s page on active.com
2. Using the paper FUNDRAISING form. This can be copied and given to
each team member.
3. By check :
Please make checks payable to:
10901 Katy Freeway
Houston, Texas 77079
Become a Team Leader:
Captains inspire us to go farther.
- A captain will come into registration and click the “Register Now” Button.
- Select the “Team Captain” Category to create their team name and Register at the same time.
- Once the captain has created the team name and registered, they must notify each member of their team to come into Active and register as a part of their team.
- Each member who is notified that their team has been created can then come into the main registration page, click the “Register Now” button.
- Select the “Team Member” Category of their choice to join their team
- Select their team from the drop down menu, complete and pay for their registration.
- Individuals can come into the main registration page, click the "Register Now" button
- Select the Individual Registration Category
- Complete and pay for their registration
The PCOS Foundation is a non-profit organization with a 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. Donations are tax-deductible.
For every $100 you your team raise, you will be eligible for a raffle ticket to enter for our GRAND PRIZE! There is not limit to how many raffle tickets you can obtain!